Click to follow us on facebook and twitter
Statement of Faith
What We Believe
- We believe the Scriptures to be the inspired word of God.
- We believe in one God, eternal and self-existent, revealed to us in the Scriptures as Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- We believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross and shed His blood as a sacrifice for our sins and that He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into Heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God but fell into sin.
- We believe that man can be justified only by grace through personal faith in Christ.
- We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit to glorify Christ, to convict men of sin, righteousness, and judgment, and to empower the believer.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is at work today within the church through His gifts, fruits, and anointed ministry.
- We believe in the literal Second Coming of Christ to judge both the living and the dead.
- We believe in the everlasting blessedness of the believer, but judgment and everlasting punishment for the unbeliever.
- We believe that Christ wants the believer to carry the gospel into all the world.
- We believe in both individual (personal) and corporate prayer and fasting.